Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By eg-civic-racer
#4405 Away to drop my 93 civic hatch by 60mm. I got apex shocks with a 40mm drop but it aint enough!

Just wondering if anyone out there has a 60mm drop and if they got pics so i can see first?

Or indeed pics and info about your ride and ride hight so i can achieve the look i want?

Ta
Mark
By chnzgoofball
#4411 60mm??? how much is that in inches?? :?
By york62
#4417 it is 2.36220472 inches (google is your friend)
By chnzgoofball
york62 wrote:it is 2.36220472 inches (google is your friend)

hahaha yeah i was got lazy to look it up!! hahaha but i think mines lowered about that much my car is in my cig...
By eg-civic-racer
#4423 what size are your rims?
By chnzgoofball
#4424 its 15x7 tires are 205/50/15
By eg-civic-racer
#4613 have you just dropped on springs and shocks or coilovers?
By vtec_gloucester
#4629 mine lowered about 70mm - 80mm

dont really know because its on coilovers so i just lowered it til it looked good.

my tyres just sit in the arch... looks best IMO
By chnzgoofball
#4659 mines on springs and shocks... koni yellows with some nuespeed race springs...
By hatchman_07
#5057 Image

this is my car...its dropped 2.5 inches with h&r springs on toxico struts...sits just right for me....i got 16"rims too....
By asianrob
#5094 i wouldnt buy those should invest in some Ground controls if you are going to do the Sleeve-over type
By EGcivic
Guccipoo wrote:right, im going to go all the way and slam it!!!

Whats you opinons on these, remeber that i have spax shocks so it will be better than standard shocks?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/92-00-Honda-Civic ... dZViewItem

Save your money mate and buy a decent set of of coilovers.
If you fit thoses sleeves then you probably won't live to regret it!!!! :shock: :thumbdown:
By Twizted93Civic
#5125 Yea save ur money and get some good coilovers or springs. I wanted to lower my 1st civic so bad that i bought the cheap coilovers from this guy i knew and my front end sat so low i couldnt drive it . I had 17s on it and the fender overlapped the rim so learn from my mistake and get a good set
By LaMbErT*
#5126 Couldn't agree more, cost me ?520 for the coilovers and lca's for my civic and ive heard nothing but good from them so i trust when i fit em they will do me good :wink: Coilovers ftw imo