Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By bcolladonet
HeikDiesel wrote:Promise you those aren't Japanese seats.....

And I stand corrected. They also had the checkered seats in 92-93 which are always confused as SIR-S, which they are not

No bro i undestand what you are saying i know they are usdm seats and not sir i just want to see if they have pictures or more info on them in the ctalog this are rare to find i never seen them before only on this picture
By HeikDiesel
#317182 My buddy has a set in his storage. I've only seen them in 94-95 Civic Si's. I tried to take pictures but it was hard to tell the textures of the fabrics. I may just have to scan portions of the page that you are looking for
By bcolladonet
HeikDiesel wrote:My buddy has a set in his storage. I've only seen them in 94-95 Civic Si's. I tried to take pictures but it was hard to tell the textures of the fabrics. I may just have to scan portions of the page that you are looking for

Where did you find that catalog?
By HeikDiesel
#317305 What catalog? I have the 92-93 Japanese catalog but those seats are never metioned. The 94-95 civic si comment was just based on my experiences. I've owned several 92-93 Si's and there was never a set in them, but I've seen 1 94 and 3 95's with those seats you just pictured
By bcolladonet
HeikDiesel wrote:What catalog? I have the 92-93 Japanese catalog but those seats are never metioned. The 94-95 civic si comment was just based on my experiences. I've owned several 92-93 Si's and there was never a set in them, but I've seen 1 94 and 3 95's with those seats you just pictured

Ohh ok cool thanks .... I want the seats but i cant find them anywhere