Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By leeb18c
#282538 sup guys hey i install a automatic gauge cluster on my car 92 cx all stock and my cruise control ligth turns on at around 2000 to 2500,rpm then i shift and goes of.. my car older cluster had a shift ligth from factori i think only cx models hace it is this normal thankz

didn't like the auto letters so i put a sticker jaja

By 92civic_vx
#282541 pop open the cluster and remove the cruise colored film and replace iit with the upshift film from your old cluster
By leeb18c
92civiclx wrote:pop open the cluster and remove the cruise colored film and replace iit with the upshift film from your old cluster
yeah i wish this is my second cluster the original i trash long time ago jaja but this is normal then thanks
By 92civic_vx
#282544 pop open the cluster and you can use a page divider tab like orange one and draw an arrow on it then put it in or use the cruise as shift light lol.
By leeb18c
92civiclx wrote:pop open the cluster and you can use a page divider tab like orange one and draw an arrow on it then put it in or use the cruise as shift light lol.

jaja im just going to leave it the way it is i just wanted to know if this was normal thankz
By leeb18c
DontHateonEG8 wrote:if you like i do have the filler with the shift light.
let me know if you are interested :)

thankz im saving for the jdm cluster
By suspendedHatch
#282805 It's not for cruise control, it's to tell you when to shift for optimum fuel economy. Many VX's came with it. It's mentioned in the owners manual.
By leeb18c
suspendedHatch wrote:It's not for cruise control, it's to tell you when to shift for optimum fuel economy. Many VX's came with it. It's mentioned in the owners manual.
my car is a cx and it did had the cluster with the shift ligth but i replace it and this cluster its from an automatic i was just wondering on the cruise control ligth blinking for me to shift thankzz