Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 1BadCiv
EG Love wrote:you could always paint your valve cover, theres lots of DIY guides for it all over the internet. You basically soak it with paint stripper, sand, tape up, paint, re-install. :P

I def could do that man, but im probably going to be doing a engine swap in the near futureee :P Thanks for the idea though!
By EG Love
#273625 ohh alright haha. You're in my shoes then, I'm painting the VC on my b18b1 for when i swap it in :) if you're lookin for somethin else to do... maybe sand and paint your wipers? if the blacks all chipped away.. something i still need to do, lol
By bks84
RWMIII wrote:
bks84 wrote:your screenname is very misleading, lol.

Sounds just like another HT E-thug/hater....... :thumbdown:

lol, ok. i guess joking (hence the "lol" after my post) is also not allowed on this site. k, gotcha.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
bks84 wrote:
RWMIII wrote:

lol, ok. i guess joking (hence the "lol" after my post) is also not allowed on this site. k, gotcha.

Sarcasm
By RWMIII
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:
bks84 wrote:
RWMIII wrote:

Sarcasm

:shock:
By 1BadCiv
#273813 now now :P hey how does 350 sound for a shell? :thumb:
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
RWMIII wrote:
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:lol why the face??

You said "sarcasm" so I said "shocked" only I did it in a way cooler smiley format :thumb:

:werd:
By TrailerTrash
1BadCiv wrote:http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pts/2599102382.html
here's the link

looks like the whole freakin side of the car is banged up and he says just the door :thumbdown:
By 1BadCiv
#273874 I knowww :( But i could part the car out for more than $350 :thumb:
By 1BadCiv
#273876 Yeah Buddyyy, who knows maybe il even throw a mototr in it and fix it up :)