Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By mitch6
#287295 O, I see, yea I installed mine numerous times thinking it could be a number of things and nothing worked... so I think I will have to do a number of test and have the module re-programmed. But at the moment I have no time, so I am going to be putting in a separate water temp gauge for temp use :thumb:
By jdmdomo
#287899 you dont wich company sell the wire "plug and play" oready ?

i think saw some one saying somebody sell the wire just plug and play .. in other forum .. but i dont know ..
By andyc
#288076 as in a harness convertor so no cutting required? if so, I know a guy that produces them in the UK
By andyc
#288362 here you go mate http://www.civiclife.net/board/topic/10 ... 5-postage/ theres about 7 pages of people asking questions and him answering them so have a read through those.there is actually some cutting apparantly but it makes the install waaaay easy :thumb:

you may need to register but that takes minutes if your not already a member :?

also, if you wanna see a sick build, check his link in his sig to his AWD EG :hehe: the guy is going crazy on his EG
By andyc
#288363 ive just read all the way through it, there is cutting but its a very easy job... unless your colourblind :lol:
By Prodegsivic
#289269 Awesome :thumb:
I cant wait to install mine. :woot:
By mitch6
#289272 I installed a seperate temperature gauge on my eg, cuz the modifry chip is giving me trouble. I bought the gauge from prosportgauges.com , went with the red evo series, its full digital and strongly reminds me of the s2k cluster :thumb:

I will post some pics for you to see soon!
By shaqwave
mitch6 wrote:I installed a seperate temperature gauge on my eg, cuz the modifry chip is giving me trouble. I bought the gauge from prosportgauges.com , went with the red evo series, its full digital and strongly reminds me of the s2k cluster :thumb:

I will post some pics for you to see soon!

That's great bro... i'll wait for the photo :)
By mitch6
#289422 here you go :D

its very similar to the s2k cluster in the sense that it reads the temp digitally with numbers and there are bars the move just like an analog to read the temp.

this is the prosport EVO series water temperature gauge