Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By mitch6
#281877 I have an S2K Cluster swap in my EG right now, I did this about a month ago. Lots of wiring, but man is it ever so sick!!!! I will post some pictures later and a video if you like?

I have everything working properly, except I still need to wire up my ECT module witch may need some programing. No too sure yet....

Let me know if you need any help with your S2K Retro-fit cluster swap :thumb:
By shaqwave
mitch6 wrote:Here is a link to a video of my S2K cluster:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 9075050297

sorry, its at night so you cannot see the custom CF bezel, I will get pics of it during the day time soon :)

Thank you for sharing ill check it right away :)
By mitch6
#282243 I will post some more pictures tomorrow, sorry I have not gotten around to it yet :???:
By mitch6
#282401 Yea, I screwed up initially :( But I can always go to the junk yard and find a new one :D so thats not too big of a deal.... Yea I just used a piece of sheet metal, cut it and wrapped it with carbon fiber vinyl :thumb:
By andyc
#285655 that looks awesome :D
By mitch6
#287185 Did you install your modifry ECT module? I installed mine, and it did not read my temp properly. It also throws off my speedometer, it will go from 10 km/hr to 0 and kinda stop... Without the ECT module, my s2k cluster works flawlessly*.

Let me know if yours worked or if you had to program it, etc... I am considering just buying a seperate water temp gauge to read my temp instead :?: