Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Loki_95EG
#251514 As long as there out of another hatch your in the clear! Well, 92-95 hatches that is!
By kookykrispy
#251538 OK yes, I figured obviously 92-95 hatch tail lights would fit my 92-95 hatch. :roll:

So... they MUST be from the hatch?

EG Coupe, del sol or sedan tail lights will not fit??? Please confirm this. I want to know so I can know what to look for at the junkyard.
By 92_eghatch
#251547 coupes and hatches are the same from the doors forward. i dont know if del sols are. bumpers are different obiously so fenders might be different as well.

so rephrase: coupes and hatches. are the same from the doors forward. should be the same for the interior as well. why dont you just take a tail light out of your car while you at the junk yard and use it for reference?
By azn12345
#251767 sedan and coupe are the same. hatches are different. delsols are different also.

so taillights from a coupe, sedan, or delsol will not fit your hatch.
By 92_eghatch
92_eghatch wrote:coupes and hatches are the same from the doors forward. i dont know if del sols are. bumpers are different obiously so fenders might be different as well.

so rephrase: coupes and hatches. are the same from the doors forward. should be the same for the interior as well. why dont you just take a tail light out of your car while you at the junk yard and use it for reference?

Yeah... let me rephrase my comment... forward only lol. Nothing else. Sorry if I might have misled you.
By azn12345
#251895 it's not just from the doors forward only. rear bottom seats are the same on hatch and coupe. rta are the same. lca are the same. more stuff, but no need to go there.
By JDM FERIO MAN
#251964 you need hatch lights the for door and coupe are diff the coup and the for door back bumper and tail lights mud flaps back seats and the muffler the coups front end doors head lights front bumper front mud flaps front lip fenders and hood are all the same as the hatch