Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By M Riley
#234208 I've noticed several online stores that sell OEM JDM armrest consoles. I for one don't care for an armrest. I always find then at my local junkyards for a few $$$. I was wondering what is the difference between the USDM v's JDM? Other than the high price listing.
By asianrob
#234271 i think the JDM one has cloth top.
and they have an optional long armrest for CD changer.
By butta75
#234282 They have more padding on the arm rest vs the usdm counterparts
By ImThaBean
#234307 There are 2, the "Longs" which went to the back seat and were meant for the gathers CD changer and were cloth top which matched the seats, then there is the optional short ones which were the size of the EX armrests in the U.S. Those were also clothed (or is it suede?) on the tops and had a cup holder instert, which is what most people here use them for cause the stock cup holders SUUUUCCCCKKKKK!.
By OleFolk
#234334 I was wondering my my armrest was a lil bit different
I got one, ordered it off of a honda parts warehouse

Its a short one but its jet black swede padded
By ImThaBean
#234544 Thats the JDM short one if I'm not mistaken.
By Greasedmonkey
#234571 the cloth top with lots of pading was available in the US.

Im not sure if they are still available from honda anymore though.

The short JDM armrest and the USDM arm rests are the SAME. The LONG ones are the only special ones JDM land got.
By OleFolk
#234578 Ok cool thats the one I got
Unfortunately I cant get it in my car due to stripped screws
If I cant get it in my car how much can I sell it for?
By jdmcivic33
ImThaBean wrote:There are 2, the "Longs" which went to the back seat and were meant for the gathers CD changer and were cloth top which matched the seats, then there is the optional short ones which were the size of the EX armrests in the U.S. Those were also clothed (or is it suede?) on the tops and had a cup holder instert, which is what most people here use them for cause the stock cup holders SUUUUCCCCKKKKK!.

haha could have said it ne better yes they do lol thats why yu get this.. :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#239668 Thats from a taurus or a sable...