Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By martino
#25506 my friend's planning to set up a euro EG hatch, but he and i are confused 'bout which seats to get and what other parts should be there. so if it's cool wit' y'all, may we ask for photos of stock euro interiors?

thanks in advance. hope y'all could help us out :)
By chnzgoofball
#25507 sorry i too would like to see euro interior :D
By Sine
#25514 Hm i can take a foto from EUDM Eg, only have one picture now and it is from Eg5, Eg6 has black interior :wink:

By chnzgoofball
#25518 so its a mixture of jdm and USdm?? i always thought euro drive on the right hand side?? :?
By Gorveatt
chnzgoofball wrote:so its a mixture of jdm and USdm?? i always thought euro drive on the right hand side?? :?

Not all countries in Europe drive on the right hand side :wink:
By chnzgoofball
Gorveatt wrote:
chnzgoofball wrote:so its a mixture of jdm and USdm?? i always thought euro drive on the right hand side?? :?

Not all countries in Europe drive on the right hand side :wink:

lol well now i know :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#25538 That car looks to have more grey than black interior.
By chnzgoofball
Greasedmonkey wrote:That car looks to have more grey than black interior.

i think its the seats that makes it look like that... :thumb:
By Gorveatt
#25556 no.. no... that is most definitely a gray interior
By Sire
#25569 That is definetly a typical euro interior, and only the UK drive right hand drive :thumb:
By Graham
#25805 Not true about EG6's only having black interiors, mine came black as standard and ive got an EG4, a lot of EG6 owners i know have grey interiors

This was when it was pretty much standard, but with Del Sol seats and filled with junk

Changed quite a few thing inside though since then

Black interior 8)
Last edited by Graham on Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Greasedmonkey
#25806 whats with that audio console you have there Graham? its different from the norm. What is it?
By Gorveatt
Greasedmonkey wrote:whats with that audio console you have there Graham? its different from the norm. What is it?

Its the HOP options Audio console :thumb: i want one
By chnzgoofball
Gorveatt wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote:whats with that audio console you have there Graham? its different from the norm. What is it?

Its the HOP options Audio console :thumb: i want one

we know it as jdm over here :lol: