Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By fresh eh2*
#20800 so if everything goes good ill be an EG owner once again :woot:
i missed havin an eg...i mean i like my EK but i dunno and the underbody is pretty rusted also. anyways heres come pics check it out aqnd let me know what you guys think. im getting it w.o the seats and wheels and im keeping my wheels also.
1993 cx frost white
By york62
#20804 shit man that looks to be in great shape!!
By vtec_gloucester
#20817 love it... what engine is the CX :?
By LaMbErT*
#20824 sexual! :thumb:
By Sire
#20829 That thing looks really clean, it would be a great choice I think!! :thumb:
By fresh eh2*
dayne808 wrote:looks like mine... you should keep the rims. check it out here's my thread
http://www.civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=1346

It does look the same as yours lol, nah he is keeping them they are mugen wheels.
So if everything goes well I will be leaving around 4 or 5am. And be back home around 10 pm. Crazy huh? I'm gonna spend my whole saturday driving.
By fresh eh2*
#20890 i just map quested the kids adress.....7 hrs and 11 min....im thinking if i dont hit traffic and juss fly down there i can be there in about 6.5 hrs maybe doing between 65-85mph all the way there and just to stop for gas/food/restroom.
By chnzgoofball
#20891 nice find!!! :woot:
By asianrob
#20896 i like it alot!
By Gorveatt
#20927 DDDDAAAAMMMNNN!!! Take off the bra and it would be superb.. Very nice find :thumb:
By chnzgoofball
Gorveatt wrote:DDDDAAAAMMMNNN!!! Take off the bra and it would be superb.. Very nice find :thumb:

tottally forgot to mention about the bra!!
By -EJ1- COUPE
#20987 clean as hell :woot:
By JDM michael
#20991 looks really nice what you got planned for her and scrap the car bra :D