Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By *EvE*
#246160 here is mine...i have a frog named kermit

By RL-521
#246175 ive gone through 3 of these. and my dog is lower than my car :cry:

By *EvE*
RL-521 wrote:ive gone through 3 of these. and my dog is lower than my car :cry:

I have a doxie 2...lol and I must agree they r lower than our hondas...lol
By RL-521
#246312 i had a budwiser can hangin off my prelude for a while too. it matched perfectly lol
By Flatland_EG
#246316 I used to have Pokey(sp) hanging off the back of mine.
I just recently retired him though, he was all haggard and beat to hell from the rough winter. :D

I've been trying to think of a replacement but I haven't come up with anything yet. :?

By orangeEG
#250337 i've got a piece of my wintercars Y8 block hanging from my mirror, reminds me that no engine is bulletproof when i decide to stomp on it in the civic, but its not huge like a piston though haha its like 5cm-3cm haha :woot:
By -paul
blk92hb wrote:i had a little tree air freshener but the wife keeps taking it off :cry:

Hah wtf?
By chorean
#251995 Image

Hehe.[/img]
By TrailerTrash
#252036 well after about 20,000 miles my nuts finally fell off... i'm currently in the market for something new and unique to strike jealousy into my foes
By ghskid06
TrailerTrash wrote:well after about 20,000 miles my nuts finally fell off... i'm currently in the market for something new and unique to strike jealousy into my foes

http://www.zhuzhupetsfair.com/sing-a-ma ... harmonize/
By Coplies
#255933 DOMO

By 94EJ2
#256012 changed my masterlock out for my old hood emblem since there wasnt a H on the outside of my car i figured it needed one lol