Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By pinky
#170463 I know a lot of people with 240's that hang Honda emblems on their's, lol.
By Greasedmonkey
#170477 those are mainly for drifters. I havent seen many hondas with them.
By marklopez
#170501 yeah i have seen a few domos and a stitch doll from lilo and stitch
By ohDirka
#170519 Kinda popular in my area. I also saw a few that had it on their way to Import Alliance last year
By josh-pitch
#170540 i had a golli wog hangin in my window for a little while lol
By TrailerTrash
#170541 I have a piston and connecting rod from a "retired" D series on my truck :thumb:

Around my area it's somewhat popular with just about any kindof car. Not super common but not unheard of either. Even jacked up trucks get into it with those trucknuts and there are a few people with chains through a pair of bowling balls hanging from their bumpers
By gostt
#170545 Here's mine :D

By chrono404
#170562 Not hanging off a tow hook or my back tie down spot, But...

I have a Stuffed Putt Putt Toy in my EK hatch.
By josephsantos
#170567 A man's real toy :hehe: :

By VegasCivic
#170593 fucking putt putt. I played the hell out of that game.
By {ikon}EM1
#170596 i remember one day my boy milk (aka ikon as known on this forum) was working on his car and i ran into his little brothers room and found a fake life size baby... :lol: so i tied it up to his tow hook and he never knew till the next day when he went to work... when he pulled into the parking lot there were a bunch of latina cleaning women waiting for the work bus... all you hear when he drove up to the parking lot was "ay dios mio!!!!! un bebe" (omg thats a baby in spanish) :headbang:
By ikon
#170597 hangin babies FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: