Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By grey
#27430 Image
This is mine ,but with Prelude seats...
By Civic_HatchSI
#27454 http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/g ... C00476.jpg

that is a very nice console, never seen one before.
By Gorveatt
martino wrote:
grey wrote:Image
This is mine ,but with Prelude seats...

how are the prelude seats? comfy? do they keep you in place during hard cornering?

I know a guy with them in his hatch, said they hug well, and are comfy as hell too i wouldn't mind getting a set :thumb: They do require modification though to fit
By BAXTER_EJ1
#27883 Leather GSR ftmfw.

By Gorveatt
#27884 Cloth > Leather imo, i like my seats to not burn my ass in the summer and freeze in the winter, but thats just me :lol:
By BAXTER_EJ1
#27886 lol well Gorveatt, if you weren't sitting naked in your car you wouldn't have that problem :thumb:

To be honest imho the temperatures aren't that extreme on my leather, where I live at least. Southern Ontario gets decently hot and decently cold, but not enough to turn me off of leather. :hehe:
By Gorveatt
#27889 lol but driving naked is soo much fun :lol:

don't get me wrong i love leather, just not that much for seating. coats, gloves and other things are awesome... and the smell oh god i love the smell of leather :thumb:
By grey
#27915 Prelude seats are confy but non contenitive as ITR's Recaro,but they are very cheap and they are only 10Kilos each,and the Recaros are 16Kg :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
Graham wrote:Del sol seats > Prelude seats :P

yeppers!!
By L4urenZ
#27989 in the netherlands it depens wich type of hatch you have

the normal(eg4) dxi & lsi are equiped with a gray interiour

the miami and silverstone models have a darker interior, still different from the EG6 :)

this must give you an idea ( the lower 2 are my own car.. )
By Sire
Gorveatt wrote:lol but driving naked is soo much fun :lol:

don't get me wrong i love leather, just not that much for seating. coats, gloves and other things are awesome... and the smell oh god i love the smell of leather :thumb:

:whip: Down boy! Pull yourself together man!