Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By fresh eh2*
#21094 Its 6:03 eastern time I'm currently in new jersey gettin gas......we made it to jersey in 2.5 hrs from my house which isn't too bad. Next stop is prolly in delaware to get food lol. Ill keep this thread updated :thumb:
By ChicagoMike
#21099 :lol: Fuck food, get the car!!! :x

Seriously though, drive with your eyes open, because nobody else does. Be safe!!
By fresh eh2*
#21108 Bad news and good news......bad news is I didn't get the EG =(.......reason is because the car wasn't as clean as it seems in the pic.....on the sides the paint was getting really dull.....driver side fender was dented and it also didn't even come close to line up with the corners. And most importantly it burnedd a shit load of oil. I dunno if I woulda made it bak home.
Good news is some guy is gonna come look at the EK he is really intrested and has the cash on him. So maybe ill sell the car 2day and buy an EG =).
By ChicagoMike
fresh eh2* wrote:Bad news and good news......bad news is I didn't get the EG =(.......reason is because the car wasn't as clean as it seems in the pic.....on the sides the paint was getting really dull.....driver side fender was dented and it also didn't even come close to line up with the corners. And most importantly it burnedd a shit load of oil. I dunno if I woulda made it bak home.
Good news is some guy is gonna come look at the EK he is really intrested and has the cash on him. So maybe ill sell the car 2day and buy an EG =).

You need to get on a plane to Arizona and get an EG out here. The cars are well taken care of and no rust. I'm sure you'd find a good deal out here. :thumb:
By Sire
#21208 Good luck selling the EK!!! *fingers crossed*
By fresh eh2*
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:
fresh eh2* wrote:Bad news and good news......bad news is I didn't get the EG =(.......reason is because the car wasn't as clean as it seems in the pic.....on the sides the paint was getting really dull.....driver side fender was dented and it also didn't even come close to line up with the corners. And most importantly it burnedd a shit load of oil. I dunno if I woulda made it bak home.

You need to get on a plane to Arizona and get an EG out here. The cars are well taken care of and no rust. I'm sure you'd find a good deal out here. :thumb:

the only hard part would be getting it back to R.I lol
By ohDirka
#21267 drive it back...that would be a good road trip
By fresh eh2*
#21310 Update: so this guy came to look at the EK 2day, he liked it he drove it. he said is gonna come bak tommarrow and take it home. So hopfully he gets the cash and comes though. Then ill be officially on the market for a EG hatch!!
By Chance
fresh eh2* wrote:Update: so this guy came to look at the EK 2day, he liked it he drove it. he said is gonna come bak tommarrow and take it home. So hopfully he gets the cash and comes though. Then ill be officially on the market for a EG hatch!!

:thumb: :woot: :woot: hope he doesnt flake on ya like everyone here in AZ! GL EG FTW!!!!
By fresh eh2*
#22401 Ok try #2 to get an eg
A local guy has a teal eg he wants to trade for my ek. Its a 92 vx......the car came from florida and was shipped to mass october of last yr. It has nooo rust at all the underbody is in real real good condition he said. It has a jdm d15b 40k on the motor, it was put in about 2 months ago.....stage 1 clutch intake,catback lowered on kyb struts and ground control coilovers, integra seats and that's all I can think off rite now but he said the body is in great condition. So 2day wen I get outta work I'm gonna clean the ek a lil get gas and meet up wit him so ill let u guys know what happends.
By fresh eh2*
#22472 Update we saw each others cars.....the eg is soooo clean no rust at alllllll none the paint is mint....u can deff tell its a florida car. The jdm d15b pulls pretty good too....the suspension is kinda wack but w.e........so we mite trade I maybe get it with a fresh set of si wheels and with brand new tires and 400 on top cuz he wants the track r's with the car.....I'm also gonna keep the 99-00 tailights....he said he needs a few days to think it over so lets cross our fingers and hopfully I get another eg!!! Wish me luckk!!
By Greasedmonkey
#22474 good luck man! sounds like a nice deal! Teal EGs ROCK
By york62
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:

if i had the meoney i woudl do that in a second mike!