Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By sennz
#307614 Mine;

By reyes09
#307680 within the first week of comming out of winter storage. fuck it niagara shoot :woot:

three weeks in already going for a new look :thumb:
By JohnRM
#307683 ^nice wheels!
By kimo
#307690 A few shots of my eg, will have to post up a build thread at some stage to document the work done over the past year.

By Stress14
reyes09 wrote:within the first week of comming out of winter storage. fuck it niagara shoot :woot:

three weeks in already going for a new look :thumb:

Nice whip. That's look I'm going for with my eg. I got a lot of work to do though. Where you from in the dot? I'm from the dot too.
By reyes09
#308366 ^ thanks man.dont worry it took me the whole winter to get that look. mostly body work went in though. im in the mississauga area.
By Stress14
reyes09 wrote:^ thanks man.dont worry it took me the whole winter to get that look. mostly body work went in though. im in the mississauga area.

Well that's mostly my problem, is the body work. But i can't do it during school. My course is too hectic. I already got the motor, rear disc brake swap, everything. Just the body work is gonna be a bitch. and i'm gonna paint this one myself as well. But you whip looks clean. Hopefully i can get mine to come out like yours.
By TheEgKid
#309308 all so sick..
By MyEgHatch
#310011 My Auto-X toy.
By sennz
#310234 Image

After a quick detail.
By BirkoWs
#310509 Hello :thumb:

By fatcoupe
#310523 looking good...more of the sedan also :thumb:
By pc.ciprian