Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Ej2-B16a
Greasedmonkey wrote:I personally would not drive arround in a stripped hatch for any reason again. I did for a while and it was supremely crappy. th weight savings isnt worth it to me. Ill keep my carpet, door panels, front and rear seats and rear panels. Ive never had a spare so I dont have that. But its just flat annoying driving arround in my car with no interior. Didnt help me with the speed either. just gave me more headaches.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: gut ftw!

i hella notice my gas mileage LOL
By Greasedmonkey
#28049 So I like decent sound levels in my car, Listening to the radio. Holding conversations in my car with out yelling. Sorry. Stripped out interiors just look tacky. If you cant win the race with the interior in, you need more power.
By Gorveatt
Greasedmonkey wrote:So I like decent sound levels in my car, Listening to the radio. Holding conversations in my car with out yelling. Sorry. Stripped out interiors just look tacky. If you cant win the race with the interior in, you need more power.

:lol: I like to keep my interior in for two reasons. 1) I like to have a decent stereo, and 2) the cops aren't all over my ass through a stop check. Hell they seemed to get suspicious when i had the back seats down one time
By BAXTER_EJ1
Gorveatt wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote:So I like decent sound levels in my car, Listening to the radio. Holding conversations in my car with out yelling. Sorry. Stripped out interiors just look tacky. If you cant win the race with the interior in, you need more power.

:lol: I like to keep my interior in for two reasons. 1) I like to have a decent stereo, and 2) the cops aren't all over my ass through a stop check. Hell they seemed to get suspicious when i had the back seats down one time

The suicide bombers in PEI are just getting out of control lol.
By Gorveatt
MKennedy86 wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:

The suicide bombers in PEI are just getting out of control lol.

:lol: yeah the cops act all tough here, but they are all a bunch of douchebags, well the city police anyway, hell i've heard that the biggest blow dealer here isn't busted yet cause he's friends with most of the Charlottetown city police
By BAXTER_EJ1
#28112 Gotta love maritime Canada eh? lol.

I'm trying to become an RCMP officer, I hope you won't think I'm a douchebag :P

Being on your own island and all, it must be easy to contain your crime to quite an extent, I wouldn't imagine you have to put up with a lot over there aside from small time dealers?