Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 93greenEG
#36538 ok so heres the story. the guy before me did something im not sure what to the wiring in the hatch and the right reverse light doesnt work. (yes i tried t ochange the bulb) a friend of mine took a look at it and told me it didnt look right so im just wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram so i can cross check it to mine to see where it goes wrong
By asianrob
#36542 check your fuses too or check to see the reverse gear is plugged in on the transmission
By 93greenEG
#36557 well see its only the one side that doesnt work
By asianrob
#36658 bad harness?... loose harness?... bulb batch of bulbs? lol i dunno
By 93greenEG
#36667 im thinkin bad harness
By 92dxhatch
#36748 check the wires just in the tailgate area, all your power should come from the same place, and if one of your reverse lights work, its probably just the wiring that connects the two lights to turn on together.
By Graham
#36753 First time i tried to add double sidelights to my hatch i made a mess of the harness and ended up with no reverse lights or foglights :lol:

Rather than fix it i splashed out on one from a scrappys for the equivalent of $5, took 2 minutes to change :P