Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By snowboardgeek1
#35882 I have an EG JDM Cluster on my hatch but I want the speedo to read MPH. I hate doing the conversion, and when I'm on the track, I need to know the speed in MPH at certain sections in order to gauge my entry and exit speeds. Its hard to figure out the conversions right away. The reason I have the JDM cluster is because the tach shows the correct redline for my ITR engine.

Any way to get another white faced speedometer to read in mph? Or buy a USDM cluster, but have the tach read past 8K rpms?

thanks in advance.
By Civic_HatchSI
#35887 there yea go

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Civic-Si ... enameZWD1V

if you buy it you should sell me yours :D
By snowboardgeek1
#35892 Damn, that cluster is expensive! I'll sell you my cluster for the same price of that VTi cluster! lol
By Graham
#35930 You just get a wee converter thing that plugs into your speed sensor and converts your speedo to read in MPH, those UKDM ones are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced.....
By snowboardgeek1
snowboardgeek1 wrote:Damn you guys are good. What's that price in US dollars?
By wop
#36086 ebay is a joke, everyone expects too much for whatever they are selling. i got a cluster from the junkyard for 75 bucks. 275 dollars for a used cluster is ridiculous.