Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By york62
#31271 is it on the seat? on on the passenger floor pan? If it is i would blame your heater core... look under witha flash light look for wet and see if you can find where its coming from. If you can!
By Split_second
#31387 haha that sucks john i love how my heater dosent leaks and jus blows hot and nice air :thumb: :woot: :D :lol: looks like we have to take a trip looking for eg's agen
By york62
split sec eg wrote:yea.. loooks like it is jess went to check ...

So did you find your problem?
By ohDirka
#31518 it doesnt sound good if you have it in the interior
By split sec eg
#31572 hmmm if i replace the heater core will it solve my problems ? gotta find one at werk....
By dayne808
#31575 you could bypass it for the time being until you find one... but then again i live in hawaii, so i wouldn't need one...
By split sec eg
Split_second wrote:haha that sucks john i love how my heater dosent leaks and jus blows hot and nice air :thumb: :woot: :D :lol: looks like we have to take a trip looking for eg's agen

haha thats true ... i love my job! at the junk yard muahahah
By IMODM14
#32347 it is definitley your heater core and yes if you put a new one in it would fix your problem. but rememeber to do a coolant flush to get all the air out of the system cuz once it hits an air pocket overheating is a problem.