Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 92blueg
#29642 Can I fit '92-'93 Integra GS-R Back Seats in my EG Hatch. My friend Crashed his car an he's stripping it down. I really wana put this seats in my car. Please tell me this can be done.
By Gorveatt
#29645 JDM-chick has them in the back of her car, they require some modification to fit but will fit pretty good, I can't remember if hers are from a 2dr or 4dr though
By Greasedmonkey
#29661 She also has the 94+ integra seats like I do. Im not too sure if the older DA seat work or not.
By Gorveatt
Greasedmonkey wrote:She also has the 94+ integra seats like I do. Im not too sure if the older DA seat work or not.

Actually her front seats are from an EM2(01-05) Ex coupe
By Civic_HatchSI
#29741 lol you guys know everything about my car :P

rear seats are from 98 integra two door

front are from 05 civic SI coupe

had to cut and weld the brackets different on the front seats, rear seats just had to bend the bracket to fit.
By chnzgoofball
#29742 doesnt the ek seats sit up hella high?
By Greasedmonkey
Gorveatt wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote:She also has the 94+ integra seats like I do. Im not too sure if the older DA seat work or not.

wasnt talking about her front seats. I had del sol front seats. He asked about rear seats not fronts.
By Gorveatt
Greasedmonkey wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:

wasnt talking about her front seats. I had del sol front seats. He asked about rear seats not fronts.

Ah ok i thought you meant the front seats since the rears were already covered :lol:
By Split_second
#31388 I HAD GSR REAR SEATS IN MY HATCH THE UPPER TWO PEICE FITS PERFECT BUT THE BOTTOM LEAVES GAP FROM THE SIDES SO I SOLD THEM I HAVE DEL SOL SEATS IN THE FRONT I LOVE THEM SEATS SO MUCH
By split sec eg
#31714 i think the only thing i dont like about dc rear seats is the gap between ohhh tony i want my del sol back haha :D
By Split_second
chnzgoofball wrote:doesnt the ek seats sit up hella high?

hell yea they do i had them on my ole eg... mang when i hit a bump my head touches the headliner
By Split_second
split sec eg wrote:i think the only thing i dont like about dc rear seats is the gap between ohhh tony i want my del sol back haha :D

i been waitng on you i rather have the ls seats anyways
By suspendedHatch
#31741 I don't know if you guys know this already but you want DC (94+ Integra) coupe rear seat backs and a DC sedan rear seat bottom. That will give you direct bolt on with basically no gap.

DC front seats are a direct bolt on and a perfect fit. You can fit other seats by swapping the sliders.