Ride of the month nominations & voting.

Who's civic should be ride of the month?

32%
45%
2%
9%
12%
By elrompetoto
jayEGR wrote:hey toto you got my vote you came along way , you better vote for me when my shit goes back on the list :thumb:
and yo iam going to MIA next week for like 3 days group pic and ill bring stickers
Thank bro hit me up once u here so I can show u how we do down here bring me 2 stickers. Bring ur party hat ima show u how we party from 10pm till 5 pm lol
By Apexracing
#282471 vote for this guy civiceg09 :thumb: :thumb: Other good cars as well, i just like big motors :)
By poorman type-r
#282551 My vote went to 1-low-92-EG-Sedan, it might not be the best looking car but it is a big improvement from when it was first bought. Good luck bud! If you don't get it this month, don't worry about it. I like the ride, you will get ROTM soon.
By Fada Blayne
#282554 you know i gotta rep for my coupe crew brother... Pussy..... aaaaahhm i mean "Toto" you got my vote! :thumb:
By elrompetoto
Fada Blayne wrote:you know i gotta rep for my coupe crew brother... Pussy..... aaaaahhm i mean "Toto" you got my vote! :thumb:
Goood looking out my niggaaaaaaaaa
By elrompetoto
DontHateonEG8 wrote:Im tired of seeing AJ's (94_jdm_ferio's) car so I'm voting for his ass!
win it, damn it!

love ya boo ;)
. Love u booooooooo whoaaaaa what's going on here
By Ajax1989
DontHateonEG8 wrote:Im tired of seeing AJ's (94_jdm_ferio's) car so I'm voting for his ass!
win it, damn it!

love ya boo ;)

thanks baby cakes.. i join to fill the space.. soon enuf ill get it
By VtecStyle94
#282604 Damn, I can't decide between civiceg09 or elrompetoto!!
By Chance
#282659 Voted
By coldvision2000
#282662 Damn some sexy EG's here but im going to have to go with elrompetoto love that coupe
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
poorman type-r wrote:My vote went to 1-low-92-EG-Sedan, it might not be the best looking car but it is a big improvement from when it was first bought. Good luck bud! If you don't get it this month, don't worry about it. I like the ride, you will get ROTM soon.

thanks...that means a lot to me bro :thumb: