Ride of the month nominations & voting.

Who's civic should be ride of the month?

11%
33%
12%
8%
36%
By FG2_Andrew
#276676 cesash would have got my vote but i cannot support anyone into Fatlace.

93eg got my vote :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
#276677 and i think Fresh deserves it, too. cleanest hatch i've ever seen! job well done.
By pacs
#276721 hmmm no sedans this month.
By jayEGR
deadbeatEH2 wrote:cesash would have got my vote but i cannot support anyone into Fatlace.

why whats wrong with fatlace?
By bks84
#276807 I'd vote for cesash, but that fender and headlights ruin the car, IMO.

I voted for fresh eh2, car is too clean not to like.
By Greasedmonkey
#276828 I will have to say this one was easy for me. Doesnt get any better than a Fresh Eh2*
By Ajax1989
#277007 teal hatch got my vote... plain simple and clean...
oh and he has regamasters not slips... thats a big plus to me

hard choice between him and that sexy ass purple coupe
just the stickers on the fender killed it for me
By FG2_Andrew
jayEGR wrote:
deadbeatEH2 wrote:cesash would have got my vote but i cannot support anyone into Fatlace.

the fact that Fatlace/Illest/Hellaflush is ruining the OEM body lines of a dying breed of car.. that's what's wrong. slammed stance is cool and all, but they are just making being a ricer cool again -- and the truth of the matter is, being a ricer ISN'T COOL.

and a lot of guys are cutting their shock towers now to make room for "moar stance!". Factlace can go die with the Fast and the Furious franchise.

/rant
By jayEGR
deadbeatEH2 wrote:
jayEGR wrote:

the fact that Fatlace/Illest/Hellaflush is ruining the OEM body lines of a dying breed of car.. that's what's wrong. slammed stance is cool and all, but they are just making being a ricer cool again -- and the truth of the matter is, being a ricer ISN'T COOL.

and a lot of guys are cutting their shock towers now to make room for "moar stance!". Factlace can go die with the Fast and the Furious franchise.

/rant

RICER and slammed are 2 different styles, i dnt see anything slammed with his coupe even though he has fatlace on his car or not anymore now, as i see it we go through an era we change style like we change are appearance and how we dress , but at the same time iam not going to convince you to like that style just pointing out that slammed and hella flush is a style ,not rice or makin it look rice thing, just saying
By EG9-ish
#277164 I think ricer in definition is always going to be based on a personal opinion. What is rice to me and someone else will probably be different.

We seem to get the idea that if we do not like something, we consider it rice. I don't like the stickers, but I don't consider it rice, while someone else does.

It's always a matter of opinion.
By Ajax1989
EG9-ish wrote:

couldn't have said it better :thumb:
By EJ1_MK
EG9-ish wrote:I think ricer in definition is always going to be based on a personal opinion. What is rice to me and someone else will probably be different.

We seem to get the idea that if we do not like something, we consider it rice. I don't like the stickers, but I don't consider it rice, while someone else does.

Said it perfect. Everyone has their own definition.
By andyc
Statutory Grape wrote:I think the purple hatch should get more votes

:lol:
By FG2_Andrew
jayEGR wrote:
deadbeatEH2 wrote:
jayEGR wrote:

/rant

RICER and slammed are 2 different styles, i dnt see anything slammed with his coupe even though he has fatlace on his car or not anymore now, as i see it we go through an era we change style like we change are appearance and how we dress , but at the same time iam not going to convince you to like that style just pointing out that slammed and hella flush is a style ,not rice or makin it look rice thing, just saying

to me, hellahomo is a ricer fad that will die out like body kits and neon lights. but as i stated before.. i will not support anyone that's into altering the OEM bodylines of an increasing hard-to-find-a-clean-one model

if you're into all that stance stuff, cool. that's your thing.. and i do kinda like it as well. but it's when "stance is everything" that i have a problem. and that is what fatlace is about.

all a matter of opinion. you like what you like and i like what i like. just justifying my vote..