Ride of the month nominations & voting.

Who's Civic should be Ride of the Month?

50%
16%
30%
5%
By slipstream622
budek wrote:
slipstream622 wrote:budek your car is so immaculate....no need to defend if it's being keep in the winter or not .... :thumbdown:

sorry but here in our country we only have 2 seasons....sunny and it's damn hot... and when it rains....it POURS....and we always keep our cars clean....

JDM OEM NEATNESS..... :woot:

Thanks Ian! It's been a month since I'm not seeing your EG at Eastwood Parking!

pacs - way to go sir!

already move to my new house in antipolo and it's much cheaper to commute than gas up my alex....now trully it will be a weekend car....

just another fact....your entering a contest in which you need good pics....and you use a cam phone?...what were you thinking lol.... :shock:
By Mr Rattles
#273812 Although a awesom group this month, my vote goes to Budek.

hoping he will sell me Boogie one day :D
By budek
slipstream622 wrote:
budek wrote:
slipstream622 wrote:budek your car is so immaculate....no need to defend if it's being keep in the winter or not .... :thumbdown:

sorry but here in our country we only have 2 seasons....sunny and it's damn hot... and when it rains....it POURS....and we always keep our cars clean....

pacs - way to go sir!

already move to my new house in antipolo and it's much cheaper to commute than gas up my alex....now trully it will be a weekend car....

just another fact....your entering a contest in which you need good pics....and you use a cam phone?...what were you thinking lol.... :shock:

Yeah I so heard man. Mountain man!

Alex would be more like Boogie and TNV if that's the case! Weekend car!

Rattles - Thanks man! You got Boogie all up your name! Just let me know when you want him shipped to Cape Town!
By slipstream622
budek wrote:
slipstream622 wrote:
budek wrote:

pacs - way to go sir!

Yeah I so heard man. Mountain man!

Alex would be more like Boogie and TNV if that's the case! Weekend car!

Rattles - Thanks man! You got Boogie all up your name! Just let me know when you want him shipped to Cape Town!

hahahaha....love the new name....mountain man....hope someday it will be king of the mountains....let's go for a fun run....we have a sched this comming month....
By jdm_boi
#274195 Budek, you got my vote sir! :thumb:
By EG9-ish
#274217 Bserius got my vote, but he really needs to get better pictures.
By budek
jdm_boi wrote:Budek, you got my vote sir! :thumb:

Thanks bro!
By bks84
#274382 budek gets my vote. simple, just how a honda should be.
By budek
bks84 wrote:budek gets my vote. simple, just how a honda should be.

Thanks for the vote bro!
By bserius
#274995 sorry i prefer mine not simple. i like to be different than the rest. eg9-ish check out my thread on here it has better pics.
By pacs
#275044 :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Chance
#275047 Voted. Chrono. :thumb:
By bserius
#275167 civic_hatch si. thanks man appreciate the compliment. been a long hard road getting the car where im at today with it