Ride of the month nominations & voting.

Who's civic should be ride of the month?

7%
31%
26%
8%
28%
By budek
#219747 You guys want the ROTM to be removed because your bets couldn't win it? I think this is lame. Lets act as adults here please. :headscratch:

With all due respect, all voters follow the correct protocol. If you guys want to have strict procedures on voting, then we should set filters.

Please, lets not make this an issue. As what Teal said, we don't earn something from being the ROTM. It's all for fun. So why are we acting as if the whole world is at stake?

Peace :)
By slipstream622
#219792 ^you got that right budek

is there a rule that newbies like us cant vote for the car we want?
if non,theres nothing to talk about then....

we are inviting out fellow eg owners here to this site so that they could also get some suggestions and ideas from what they are building...as you can see we are united as one and willing to support each other...
By Apexracing
slipstream622 wrote:^you got that right budek

is there a rule that newbies like us cant vote for the car we want?
if non,theres nothing to talk about then....

we are inviting out fellow eg owners here to this site so that they could also get some suggestions and ideas from what they are building...as you can see we are united as one and willing to support each other...

and i was not refuting this, i hope no one was offended, but every one here knows how the internet can be. so please accept my apology if any one was offended and please keep voting/ posting :)
By Ajax1989
eg84dr wrote:like my top three favorite builds
miss honda
mrjdm
and
94jdm
damn
such a hard choice

:D

thanks dawgy that means alot.. there is people out that likes my build!!
and you have one of my favoirte build too, i like nice slow builds that start from some pos or nothing into something amazing. building your car from check to check :thumb:
By whitehb
#219868 voted for ron_kimi, i'm a hatchie owner, and i love ron's set-up!
By andyc
Apexracing wrote:i hope no one was offended, but every one here knows how the internet can be. so please accept my apology if any one was offended and please keep voting/ posting :)

Me too, It did seem odd at first, but if you guys are here to stay then sorry :P
By ZCmike
#219888 voted for ron_kimi
By slipstream622
#219952 as previously posted on my build thread....

by the way guys.....meet Tropang EG of honda club phils....

my team
my family
my club.....

TROPANG EG

that's just the tip of the iceberg....

teal has seen our website and he knows how serious and united we are....
By andyc
#219969 nice, how come you guys arent on here more??
By newbie101
#219972 Miss_Honda for me

That valve cover is just. . . wow. :thumb:
By FunctionX
#219974 These WERE some hard choices.... I went with Miss Honda, JayDM would of got my vote, but MIss Honda had this cool aura to it. :)
By slipstream622
whitehb wrote:voted for ron_kimi, i'm a hatchie owner, and i love ron's set-up!

nice to see you here brother....why not show them your build....post some pics of that bad ass b20b.....i'll ask rome to post pics of littletiny too....
By whitehb
slipstream622 wrote:

nice to see you here brother....why not show them your build....post some pics of that bad ass b20b.....i'll ask rome to post pics of littletiny too....

at the right time bro, i will...
By newbie29

voted for ron_kimi!