Ride of the month nominations & voting.

Who's civic should be ride of the month?

44%
7%
8%
35%
6%
By 1updelsol
chrono404 wrote:As much as I wanted to come in and vote for a fellow soller, I was looking over everyone and Miss Honda's Hatch won my Vote. The Quality of the photos is awesome. Everything about the car has almost perfect semtry. The Blue/Silver Rims, the Silver engine with Blue Valve Cover, everything just flows so well. And then those amazing Denji Projector/OEM Lens Headlights where the frosting on the Cake. I SO love those headlights.

Everything about her car just flowed together perfectly. This is totally EG of the Month, Maybe Year Even, IMO. And thats coming from someone who isn't really a EG Hatch fan.

its nice that you looked beyond the pictures :thumb: i even had trouble voting for myself this month lol :lol:
By jemm
#213998 Lopez got my vote..... :thumb: :thumb:
By budek
#214021 Voted! :thumb:
By jayEGR
#214050 can i vote twice for 2 different people
By HondaHoe187
#214117 And in the blue corner rockin black with blue trim Mmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisss Hhoooooonnddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Lovin that hatch!! Sorry kel you had my vote last month.....
By NemoEG.510
#214142 gotta vote for a fellow bay area resident :thumb:
By dyob14
#214147 voted for Lopez :thumb:
By Apexracing
#214166 mis Honda defiantly has my vote. Hatches = awesome, women who build and drive them = awesomer! sweet cars every one.
By 1updelsol
NemoEG.510 wrote:gotta vote for a fellow bay area resident :thumb:

hey i think your talking about me :) thanks!