Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By -EJ1- COUPE
#8069 lookin sick teal hopefully mine looks like taht while my motor is out and being fixed
By chicken rapp
#8400 I'm sure this has been said before, but I'm too lazy to read 5 pages.

That is WAY too much work.
By Skyu_Ivy
#8724 I wouldn't consider this way too much work. You can obveously see that the outcome is equal to the work put into this project. That is why it looks as good as it does! Plus i am sure that if i completed something like this i would have a great sense of accomplishment.. and would never let anyone touch it haha j/k

Teal are you using dupli-color textured paint on the floor panels by any chance? What ever it is it looks sweet!

edit: I just realized that the picture with the painted floor is in another thread haha my bad.
By LaMbErT*
Skyu_Ivy wrote:I wouldn't consider this way too much work. You can obveously see that the outcome is equal to the work put into this project. That is why it looks as good as it does! Plus i am sure that if i completed something like this i would have a great sense of accomplishment..

X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneoneone

Great post man, and couldn't agree more, the time and money you put into something shows at the end, the effort, the worry just everything about getting a car just right makes it just right at the end!!

And teal take as much time as you want i enjoy your write-ups, maybe try it masel one day! :thumb: :thumb:
By blue_eg
#29093 DAMN

i love the way engine bays look with the wires all tucked..

good write up bro..
By ohDirka
#29105 i always like a shaved bay Image
By york62
D15kid wrote:i always like a shaved bay Image

nice beaver
By ohDirka
#29143 Image
By BAXTER_EJ1
#29145 Shit Teal, I'm gonna reference this thread thousands of times probably :thumb:
By Ej2-B16a
#33679 iv read this damn thing like 56 times already... :o im amazed of this work.....
By york62
Ej2-B16a wrote:iv read this damn thing like 56 times already... :o im amazed of this work.....

makes 2 of us
By k0rean4life
#44509 The shave and tuck looks good. Just wondering, did you spot weld the back of ur welds in the bay. If you didnt you have nothing securing those welds after you grind them down. I always grind the tar in the wheels wells and spot weld the back also. Have friends at FULL-RACE and they say this is the only reliable way of stopping the welds from dropping or cracking later on.
By octaneaccord02
#49427 NIce tuck. Spot weld the back is only need when you actually push the car because chassis flex. Other than that its ok, I seen many cars welded like that and didnt have any problems yet but your right.
By Goobz_93HB
#67919 Well I just read this thread for the 3rd time... :crazy:

I just hope when I get back to the states I will have the time for this type of mod....