Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By BlueVic_8354
#206557 just got a pair of ek skirt... hope to have it installed tomorrow on my sedan... woohoo....
By jayEGR
#206615 ok yea they work but my boys says the side skirts on egs dnt work on eks iam trying to trade him
By hatchie
#206674 no they dont 8)
By 92_eghatch
#238041 i know this thread is extremely old, but anybody have pics of the cut you make to the front? how bad is it? just curious...
By Ecc0
92_eghatch wrote:i know this thread is extremely old, but anybody have pics of the cut you make to the front? how bad is it? just curious...

Same here I'd like to see exactly where you need to cut as just picked up my EK skirts (finally)

Also someone had put you can cover up this cut with mud flaps, would these be EG or EK ones???
By MHG
#238083 I'm guessing EG, since your car will still be an EG.
By hatchie
#238152 No you will now use ek mudflaps for front and the cut isn't bad ...bbst thing for u to do isline up rear of skirt with body and mark front

As for hole I cut only the side off and left bottom and just folded it up to make a closed end
By cjw_89
#238358 can i alter ek sedan one to fit my hatch and cover the cut on front via a mudflap :hehe:
By hatchie
#238378 No they just wont fit properly you'd hav to cut a major piece of the rear and you'd also have to cut alot off the front and nearly none of th whole line up imo not worth it
By Greasedmonkey
hatchie wrote:No they just wont fit properly you'd hav to cut a major piece of the rear and you'd also have to cut alot off the front and nearly none of th whole line up imo not worth it

why would he need to cut the back part of the lip? Just measure from the back to the length it needs to be and cut there. no point in cutting the rear part.
By cjw_89
#238452 I understand where he is coming from I tried an ej one on a teg once. The little white clips on the rocker won't match up to the square holes even if you cut the front or rear they just won't line up for shit! Am I right?
By Greasedmonkey
#238493 From what I have seen, they never line up. Thats why you redrill the mounting holes.