Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By Twizted93Civic
#5475 I have owned my hatch for bout 3 yrs now and its needed paint very bad. Well its finally getting done. I am takin it sunday night to the place and they r getting started monday morning. I'm getting a different red since the milano red is a 3 stage paint and more expensive so i am going with the S2000 Formula Red. I hope to have progress pics up when we start.
Last edited by Twizted93Civic on Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By chnzgoofball
#5481 can't wait to see pics when its done!!! post them up asap when u get the hatch back :woot:
By LaMbErT*
#5493 Yey n1 man :thumb: Always like to see fresh paint jobs :D
By vtec_gloucester
#5523 looking forward to c'in it :woot:
By vtec_gloucester
#6041 nearly there :woot:
By Jsa-SIR2
#6053 cool, cant wate to see it dun 8)
By sihatch9508
Jsa-SIR2 wrote:cool, cant wate to see it dun 8)
By Twizted93Civic
#6862 Here are some pics minus the mirrors and fog light covers.
I just snapped some quick pics. The car still needs wet sanded and buffed.

By vtec_gloucester
#6864 looking good dude - where did you get your front lights from? are they a good fit? im getting pissed off with my OEM lights not sitting flush againsteach other so this is the only thing i can think of that would sort it.

cheers.
By Twizted93Civic
#6866 Yea they are a great fit. i hated the factory ones never could get the corners to stay flush with headlights. With these u never have to worry bout them. Just make sure you get the TYC brand and not some piece of crap brand.
By vtec_gloucester
#6867 have you got a link to some where i can get some - remember im in the UK so they need to be shipped to the UK.

cheers
By ohDirka
#6870 very nice :hehe:
By Greasedmonkey
#6887 Car looks nice!!
By LaMbErT*
#6894 Paint turned out nice! Not sure if they lights suit your car tho, they suit some civics...