Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By teal_dx
#3183 http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/ins ... 03_01.html

more info in the link than you ever needed to know (asuming you meant OEM fog lights)

There's 13 pages of info if you scroll down to the bottom.

If you meant any aftermarket fog light kit, they usually come with all the wiring, switches, and instructions. It is usually just mounting the fogs, running the wiring, hooking up a positive to the batery and a ground, plugging it all in to a relay that came with the kit, and then running the wire up to your dash to a switch.
By asianrob
#3194 its pretty simple just route the wiring harness around the engine bay, ground it plug the fog lights in and cut out the holes on the bumper for the fogs lights and then screw them in with the supplied screws and the things that stick out on the back part of the bumper and just plug and play from there
By whiteEG
#5155 i was wondering if those directions also work wit OEM replica fog lights cause i juss bought myself some... :?
By ChicagoMike
#5156 Should be the same!! Just take your time installing, measure twice, cut once. :thumb:
By asianrob
#5165 they are the same i had some depo ones that i gave to my bro and they look just like oem
By vtec_gloucester
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:Just take your time installing, measure twice, cut once. :thumb:

+1

great advise :D
By Greasedmonkey
#5896 I just got my fogs this past weekend and was looking for this at work on the computer.(I work at honda) IT wasnt there.

Thanks for this.
By vtec_gloucester
Greasedmonkey wrote:I just got my fogs this past weekend and was looking for this at work on the computer.(I work at honda) IT wasnt there.

Thanks for this.

civic-eg > honda :thumb:
By LaMbErT*
vtec_gloucester wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote:I just got my fogs this past weekend and was looking for this at work on the computer.(I work at honda) IT wasnt there.

Thanks for this.

Haha :thumb:

And get some piccies up :D
By Greasedmonkey
LaMbErT* wrote:
vtec_gloucester wrote:

Thanks for this.

Haha :thumb:

And get some piccies up :D

Ive got pics up already! Put them in the Your ride section. They dont turn on, but they are on the car.
By Jsa-SIR2
#5996 sooo easy give it a go, and get em!! :)
By Greasedmonkey
#6156 Im just waiting on the wiring harness kit from passwordjdm so that i can make them work.
By whiteEG
#6398 quick question.. so i cut my bumper to put in my fogs but it wont fit.. the brackets fit but when i try to put in the fogs themselves i cant get them in.. i have read in the oem fog installation guide bout some template that you use after cuttin the bumper.. and was wondering if anyone had this so i cud use it also.. thanks
By Greasedmonkey
#6402 Just put the light up to the bumper and look to see what you have to trim. Thats what I did.