Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By kanjoracer
#357485 95 EG6 SIR II- Dohc vtec Decals Placement

I wondering if anyone can help me on this. Currently my car does NOT have Dohc vtec, civic sir decals on it as I got car resprayed recently. I bought some on eBay and they are not genuine so no template with them. I was wondering if any of you can measure on where they should be placed. Here's the pic of decals I got. Thanks in advance.
By HeikDiesel
#357501 Well to my knowledge the only car to have the DOHC VTEC decals was the SIR-S and they actually went on the front of the door and the lettering is way different. Those look like 99-00 Si DOHC VTEC decals. Now on the "civic" and "sir", they go on the tailgate and the OEM ones are contoured around the tail light for placement but those are aftermarket so they don't have it. Now if you buy actual OEM SIR-S door decals, they are cut so that the leading edge of the decal lines up with the door so that it properly spaces it back.
By kanjoracer
#357531 Well I imported both the EG6 Sir II and the SIR-S model from japan and they both came with decals on them. sir-s had vtec dohc on the front door as you mentioned and sir 2 had dohc vtec on back where "DOHC" portion is to be placed on the doors, and the "VTEC" portion is to be placed on the quarter panel.
here's the link which may expand your knowledge: http://passwordjdm.com/JDM-EG-92-95-Civ ... 3C136.aspx
jdmland also use to sell the above.
By HeikDiesel
#357534 Yes that link you posted is using the knowledge of the placement for the 99-00 SI. I'll still stand by the SIR-S as the only one having DOHC VTEC anywhere on the side of the car. I can post pictures of the several brochures I have