Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By tom023
#346213 I was in the middle of removing my dash trim and thought I'd fit the rear lights while I was on this thread. Here you can see the difference. The left hand side clears fit near perfectly, the others are horrible.

By Loaf31
#346257 some more pics stolen from some members on here haha :lol:

By AutoXRacer
tom023 wrote:I was in the middle of removing my dash trim and thought I'd fit the rear lights while I was on this thread. Here you can see the difference. The left hand side clears fit near perfectly, the others are horrible.

This is exactly what I was saying, the Coupe/Sedan made the full 50/50 Taillights and the Hatchbacks have only a little bit or clear compared to the others.

I wish they made the full 50/50 for hatchbacks, it would look sleek, but nope.
The ones built for the hatch still look good don't get me wrong, but I wish we could fit the others properly.
By tom023
#346260 True 50/50's look cooler. It's a shame about the crappy fitting. I wonder if they could be modified to fit...
By panic989
#347218 If you are going to be doing the clear lens thing what I would suggest doing is buy the "stealth bulbs" for your turn signals. They get rid of the egg yolk effect "the orange glow from the amber bulb) in the clear housing.

http://www.stealthbulbs.com/home.html

There is a link for them. Those are kind f expensive but I was able to find a set on amazon I believe for about $25 for the set I believe. I bought those probably three years ago and they were still good when I sold the car two months ago.