Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By TrailerTrash
#344059 link to exact lights you are talking about?
By Canyon Si
#344061 Like these.

http://www.specdtuning.com/lh-cv92jm-apc.html

Although, they look like the cheap stuff on ebay. I'll probably just go with OEM stuff. One headlight has a tiny hole in it and the other one has a broken bracket. So, I'll buy complete assemblies. For the corner lights and rear lights, I don't really have a color preference, as long as it's not dark or smoked. So, I think OEM with those . I just thought for the headlights I'd like something with better light and a little more modern look.
By Leppy
#344063 I have a set of the regular/chrome ones, and Axix23 just bought those black housings ones. They are pretty high quality for the price, plus they are glass.

I've been running mine for a couple years without issue, and just put HID's in them.
By TrailerTrash
#344064 I actually have those on my coupe. and i know a few other people here have them aswell.

they are very good quality and are actually made of glass.

you can get them on ebay paired with corner lenses for about $100 bucks.

check out my build thread for some pics
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=220 ... &start=360
By Canyon Si
#344066 Oh, that's good to hear. I did a lot of searching here and didn't find any plug and play lights that people were happy with. I will check out your build!
By Canyon Si
Canyon Si wrote:Oh, that's good to hear. I did a lot of searching here and didn't find any plug and play lights that people were happy with. I will check out your build!

Yeah, they are nice! That's one decision down, many to go. I have some money coming soon. As soon as I get it, I'll start buying parts. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

I wasn't sure if those were glass, the ad doesn't say anything about glass, so that was nice to hear.
By TrailerTrash
#344068 :thumb:
By Canyon Si
#344070 I'm going to post a ? In the Exterior and Body section. Check it out. Hive a few minutes though.
By presto11
#348784 hey do you know if this would be better than the depo brand headlight? what material did they use on the lens for depo and spec-d
By TrailerTrash
#348792 the sped-ds are actually glass
By slow4dr
#348813 I love mine. Quality is great and so is the light output
By gtstripes
#348833 Check out my build thread as I have them too. You wont regret it! Sooooo much better than yhe stock headlights and makes your car look alot cleaner :)