Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By alexwiththeeg3
#332036 So I just got some proper Honda oem wind deflectors for my hatch, I cant for the life of me see how they fit... If anyone could help me out or post some pictures? Would be a great help! Damn things didnt come with any instructions and I cant find anything on the internet, other than someone mentioning taking the rubber off?
By HeikDiesel
#332066 Man that DIY made my eyes hurt. Guess next time I do a set I'll have to take pictures. They are pretty easy. They just snap in the door rail and the weather strip goes around them
By alexwiththeeg3
#332073 I've already had a browse at that thread, doesnt look like my hatch... Mine has like a little wobbly bit that sticks out about half way down?
By HeikDiesel
#332075 I'll see if I can take some pictures of mine when I get home. You have the OEM Honda ones?
By HeikDiesel
#332079 Without disassembling a lot of my car, this should give you a better idea

By alexwiththeeg3
#332093 Would you be able to post a picture from the outside showing which bits the clips go into?
By HeikDiesel
#332094 Guess I don't understand. The clips are "riveted" to the visor itself
By alexwiththeeg3
#332101 Yeah thats right but I'm struggling to see where you physically slot them into so that its attached
By HeikDiesel
#332109 On the door there is a channel in which they snap into. From what I remember we put them on and then ran the molding around the door frame.
By alexwiththeeg3
#332157 Ok so I got the drivers side one on, fits a bit poorly but it's on, went to put the passenger one on and put the window up and the glass went up, caught on the back clip and snapped it off... So I'm pretty much screwed right?