Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By greyEgk6
#200731 done!!! Image
By markie88
#217233 just what im looking for...

just in case light died. what is the size of the bulb or it?
By Ecc0
#268487 Good Good Good will be wanting this as long as someone can confirm something for me.

I'm planning on fitting my turbo can once my car is back together and I know everything is running fine but will fog lights get in the way of my intercooler piping?
By egcivicboy
#272334 I got a set of new fog lights off ebay. Me and a friend are putting em in today. We figured out all the connections except 1. There is a yellow wiring coming from the switch...what is it for? My friend said he thinks possibly to connect to the main lights switch but isnt for sure.
By HungRealLow21
egcivicboy wrote:I got a set of new fog lights off ebay. Me and a friend are putting em in today. We figured out all the connections except 1. There is a yellow wiring coming from the switch...what is it for? My friend said he thinks possibly to connect to the main lights switch but isnt for sure.

this wire connects to the fuse box under ur dash if u cant figure it out pm me and ill show u a pik !!
By egcivicboy
oses21 wrote:
egcivicboy wrote:I got a set of new fog lights off ebay. Me and a friend are putting em in today. We figured out all the connections except 1. There is a yellow wiring coming from the switch...what is it for? My friend said he thinks possibly to connect to the main lights switch but isnt for sure.

this wire connects to the fuse box under ur dash if u cant figure it out pm me and ill show u a pik !!

thanks i got it. :)
By 93sihatchguy
deschlong wrote:This crap is all here and more legible: http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/ins ... index.html

Also, OEM Honda front fogs sw. ind. light is green and rear fog sw. ind. light is orange. That other poster was wrong.

That site is down, there's no way to pull up anymore of the instructions anymore.

Does anyone know if they moved the site?
By Eg6H2D
#317166 Anyone know the part number. or where i could get new lenses OEM?