Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By HaydenSI
#323463 I am at work at the moment. When I get home I will write up how you can go about getting it smooth at pretty. It will probably take you a few hours but wil will be worth it.
By thomasEg
#323614 if it taks a few days its worth it to me
By HaydenSI
#323683 Sorry for the delayed response.

Here is what you will need.

CLEAN bucket
Make sure your water source is clean
1500 and 2000 grit wet sandpaper
Soap. I prefer car soap but dish soap is acceptable if that is all you have
A buffer
Buff/polishing compound. The brand is entirely your choice.
A foam sanding block. It has to be foam. The plastic one is too rigid and stiff.

Step one is to clean the piss out of the car. Make sure there is NO dirt or dust.

Mix the water will a small bit of soap. You don't want a lot of bubbles just a small amount this will help with the sanding.

Let the sand paper soak. After it has soaked wrap the paper around the block and sand one panel at a time. Make sure you try to sand the panel even. A trick to help is when the paper starts to stick to the car (or not be smooth strokes anymore) the paint is smooth in that area

Do this to the whole car. One it's done wash the piss out of the car again. Dry with a car cloth. And let sit until all water is dry.

Next you are going to need to buff/polish the car. This is the part for which I have no direction. All brands are different. So follow the directions of the brand you choose to the Tee.

Make sure you avoid edges such as the edge of the door and hood because its super easy to sand through in these areas.

If you have anymore questions just let me know.
By thomasEg
#323818 thanks i will try this but not for a little while not tell some heat comes back until march and paint has a little time to cure more being a enamel :thumb: