Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By dbrooks
#303456 A guy up the street from me has authentic ones and they seem really nice. There are a lot of knockoffs out there though, so who knows :?
By elrompetoto
#303470 I have a pair and I have h4 bulbs in there they look fine 2 me I am selling then cuz I don't like the style but the out put is good and the cut off is good if u wana c how hey look just look at a dc integra
By couch_c
dbrooks wrote:A guy up the street from me has authentic ones and they seem really nice. There are a lot of knockoffs out there though, so who knows :?

Yeah that's true, but honestly I just want some projectors that have almost near stock look, and work better than stock, but I've heard it has really bad output from 1 person.
By couch_c
elrompetoto wrote:I have a pair and I have h4 bulbs in there they look fine 2 me I am selling then cuz I don't like the style but the out put is good and the cut off is good if u wana c how hey look just look at a dc integra

How did you fit H4 bulbs in there? isn't originally supposed to take h3s only? Unless the one I'm looking at is super fake.
By elrompetoto
HungRealLow21 wrote:
elrompetoto wrote:There hid bulbs so there supper skinny

man i want those denjis look nice tobad i dont have a nos kit to trade
150 cash will work 2 lol
By couch_c

So it fits other hids bulbs other than H3s? H3s are really tiny hopefully it can fit a 9006 or H4.
By elrompetoto
couch_c wrote:

So it fits other hids bulbs other than H3s? H3s are really tiny hopefully it can fit a 9006 or H4.
u can retrofit eany bulbe
By couch_c
dbrooks wrote:If you're looking for a fairly stock look, I'd grab these bad boys. You won't be upset with them :thumb:

http://www.theretrofitsource.com/produc ... cts_id=237

haha I wanted to do that to my stock headlight but it's too pricey for me right now, getting denji's would be cheaper for me.
By couch_c
elrompetoto wrote:Guys run the h3 bulb I just put one on an it's way briter the other bulbs r 2 long the h3 r supper brute when u use hid

I think I would have to get high wattage H3s, but I might just retro fit the bulbs like you said.
By elrompetoto
couch_c wrote:
elrompetoto wrote:Guys run the h3 bulb I just put one on an it's way briter the other bulbs r 2 long the h3 r supper brute when u use hid

I think I would have to get high wattage H3s, but I might just retro fit the bulbs like you said.
I have them retrofitted they work good I Whent 2 my boys shop and put one h3 bulbe and compared 2 my retrofitted one there 3 times briter with the h3 bulb so don't retrofit just get the hid h3 set