Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By jred
#289837 How do yall think this would look on our EG's both Hatch, Coupe and Sedans?
Im thinking of making one of my own out of Fibreglass instead of buy an expensive Carbon fibre one , cuz it looks pretty simple to make..

I'd like to hear some opinions on how it will look :thumb:

here's the Wind Splitter on a EVO "for those whop don't know what im talking about"

By Ecc0
#289843 If your just going for looks then yes done right it can look pretty sweet as long as it works with the current look of your car.

This said if your looking for it to be functional they are intended as part of a complete aero package with each part complimenting the other and having it set up just right that it all works together is mega bucks and totally not worth it on our pocket rockets IMO
By z6civic249
#289850 Its your car. I say make one and if you don't like the way it looks; take it off and sell it.
By jred
#289853 Yeah i just wanted it for looks, might be a bit functional with the aero dynamics of the car, and if not it'll sure work as a Bumper saver from cones on the track....
By kel
#290867 Its a function over form part, unless your tracking your car a lot then its pointless.
By EJ1_MK
kel wrote:Its a function over form part, unless your tracking your car a lot then its pointless.

This is truth if your not running a full blown track car then its does nothing. If its just for show then at some point you will hate it cause the minute you tap anything bump it around the supports that go to the top part of the bumper it will crack and it just a pain. Carbon fiber is strong but it will absolutely destroy itself with a simple nudged. Seen it happen, hit a bump or accidentally curbed it and boom fell right apart. Either way they look sweet just know that this could happen. :thumb: :thumb: