Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By creation25
#265818 i just recently bought a 92 eg hatch and was thinking about adding 2 amber lights on both corner. there are quite a few of them and wasn't sure which one to choose from. do they all work the same way or different? are amber lights necessary for JDM hatch? i heard pple talk about JDM style for civic hatch all the time but i have no clue what they mean. any recommendations would be helpful thanks.
By asianrob
#265880 Clear corners are necessary for a JDM hatch. and to pull off the JDM look they have CEAR CORNERS and they only light up when the signal is on.
By creation25
asianrob wrote:Clear corners are necessary for a JDM hatch. and to pull off the JDM look they have CEAR CORNERS and they only light up when the signal is on.

Do you have a link?
By asianrob
#266082 http://www.jdmrobot.com/product.php?id_product=185
By creation25
asianrob wrote:http://www.jdmrobot.com/product.php?id_product=185

which one do you think look better? the clear corner with an amber bulb inside it (the one you post), or the straight plain amber corner? ain't the latter one necessary for JDM too or is the clear corner only confine to JDM? if not i'll just go with the the clear corner.

anyways, that just the corner correct? what about the one to the left ( the headlights?) which one would be a good combination with the clear corner?
By Ajax1989
#266158 the ones he posted are TRUE OEM JDM
which come stock on civic's built for the Japan Market

now amber ones are aftermarket... NOT OEM JDM
but a style people call JDM

here is a pic of my USDM sedan with JDM OEM corners and OEM JDM headlights

and as for for the ones on the fender(sidemarkers) amber or clear
here is a pic of clear sidemarkers on my car with amber bulbs

and here are the stright amber ones

so this is TRUE JDM.. not this JDM style people are doing
in my honest opnion this looks the best..
By asianrob
#266179 ^ i like his

my opinion id do what you think looks best.

the JDM corners and JDM lights sit flush

JDM corners with USDM headlights dont sit as flush but it still looks good.

too me i like the clear corners but im that type of ol school kind of guy.

either way it will look good in my opinion. just make sure you get the correct ones. 2dr and 3Dr are the same lenses. the 4dr is different.
By Ajax1989
#266345 ^ yea what he said.. do what make u happy

i just was showing u the OEM JDM lighting :thumb:
By RWMIII
94_jdm_ferio wrote:^ yea what he said.. do what make u happy

mad jdm yo!!! :lol:

your headlights and corners look good!!
By Ajax1989
RWMIII wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:^ yea what he said.. do what make u happy

mad jdm yo!!! :lol:

your headlights and corners look good!!

:D
By matt is (eg6)
#266441 i have the true jdm clear corners and usdm headlamps i dont mind the glass usdm ones because mine are new oem and super clear... and i have the real jdm amber corners aswell :thumb: ........ but i think smoked amber corners look good also so do what you think will look best most people just do ebay because the $130 price tag on the real jdm corners
By Ajax1989
matt is (eg6) wrote:i have the true jdm clear corners and usdm headlamps i dont mind the glass usdm ones because mine are new oem and super clear... and i have the real jdm amber corners aswell :thumb: ........ but i think smoked amber corners look good also so do what you think will look best most people just do ebay because the $130 price tag on the real jdm corners

no such thing as oem(real jdm) amber corners

what i posted and these are only what stock from the factory

no amber stock in any market
usdm, cdm, edm etc...
its aftermarket
By creation25
#268205 What do you guys think about these black headlights?

http://civic-united.com/92-95-Honda-Civ ... orner.html

I really like the one this dude have on his hatch:

http://clubeg6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=20995

Where can I find some headlight with smoke corner like his?
By Ecc0
#268486 A friend of mine had black headlights on his Del Sol they do look quite good and is something a little different to your usual projector, angel eye, crystal looks.
By creation25
#270642 thanks man. i went and got the crystal head lights. now trying to put them on but having a hard time taking off the front bumper. the side where the bumper meet seem to stuck together even when the screws are out. weird.