Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#236555 Both of my side mirrors are kinda junky, one has a crack right in the middle while the other won't stay in position when i hit a bump. so i ordered a set of "spoon" style mirrors off ebay, which came in today. And for $30 they look pretty damn good. my only problem with them is that they dont have manual adjustment "sticks(?)" Am i supposed to take them off of my old mirrors or just go without? if i go without them I'll have holes in my doors right? i guess i can cover them with the door panel triangles from a car with power mirrors. just wondering if anyone had any ideas.
By ImThaBean
#236564 All the "spoon" mirrors Ive seen have been electric. So you would either, have to wire up the mirrors or just adjust them by hand. and Good look finding the electric panels. they are hard to find.
By EG6B18C1
#236569 Nope, i have a SPOON replica style mirrors on my 92 "dx" hatchback. and you have to adjust them by Hand. ( no need of the "sticks" ) Only EX and Si Models come pre- wired.
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#236579 Thanks guys. That's what I figured.
I already have one of the panels, so I guess it's time for a trip to u-pull it.
By 94EJ2
#236592 this is off topic but does u pull it charge by part type or just a base price for parts because i need the mirror triangles driver side window and some other stuff
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#236594 They price by what the part is. A headlight is a set price. A hood is a set price. I just don't know what they are. My center console from a sedan was $15. +$2 to get in
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#236597 They price by what the part is. A headlight is a set price. A hood is a set price. I just don't know what they are. My center console from a sedan was $15. +$2 to get in
By 94EJ2
#236598 back on topic how do the mirrors fit i was thinking of buying some for my car considering my mirrors are held together with electrical tape right now
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#236692 I installed them today and they went right on with no problems and fit perfectly. :thumb:
By 94EJ2
#236732 sweet thanks man i was told to be cautious of ebay items as they often dont fit properly
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#236734 That's still good advice. The headlights for my Yukon were awesome. For about three days when the moisture inside covered the lens. Other than that I've never really had a problem with eBay items.
By TNFBandit
#236743 pics on your car?
By ImThaBean
#236750 Did/do you have any issues with being able to see out of the spoon mirrors vs. stock? Ive heard of people losing field of vision with the spoons.
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#236754 I've only driven about 5 minutes today, but there is a definate loss of vision. I guess it's a good thing I got that wink mirror! :D
I'll post a pic tomorrow.
By cjw_89
EG6B18C1 wrote:Nope, i have a SPOON replica style mirrors on my 92 "dx" hatchback. and you have to adjust them by Hand. ( no need of the "sticks" ) Only EX and Si Models come pre- wired.

Dnt forget se models :thumb:

I still havn't figured out how to wire mine.Left is up right is down sorta! It is a bitch to wire imo