Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By jayEGR
#225747 ok my question is does any one know how you can do a ek foglights conversion to are stock ones ? ive heard you have to do some cuttin and fabrication or can you find or buy a bumper with the ek foglights
By asianrob
#225748 you just gotta trim it out to fit. its not too hard if you know how to use a cutting tool

they are almost the same size hole. kinda. just got to trim to fit.

By asianrob
#225750 Image
By jayEGR
#226189 see those front bumpers are nasty but i mean the ek i want to so bad i wanna do it to my coupe but me and my boy did the eg fogs and we cutted out but i just dnt know how i would do the ek and make it look flushed like those pics are showin :? but man does those front bumper look pure hard core sexyyyyy
By Young Zero
#226195 those fogs and bumpers are fuckin sick!!! what bumpers are those? ek?
By asianrob
bladerssuckazz wrote:those fogs and bumpers are fuckin sick!!! what bumpers are those? ek?

last 1 was white crow front bumper the one above it i think was cut up and made? or thats what i heard? i always though it was white crow also.
By Simmons
#226257 The new thing people are doin here
EK bumper cut onto a EG bumper
By jayEGR
#226316 :thumb: sweet i see you guys like them also but iam trying to find out how to do it cuz ive heard its hard to do because if you do it rong they would be pointing retarded but i really wanna just do the foglight from the ek cut out but just need some advice or anyone who has a link with pics or what
By {ikon}EM1
#226329 Well the way I would do it is buy a new ek cover and a eg cover so that way u don't mess up ur oem bumper if something goes wrong... cut both of them from the foglight covers up and over to the center where the grill is... then swap them out and fiberglass or bondo the bit.... and booooooom! There ya go...

(To be honest with ya I have no clue what I'm saying so I'm not liable for ur shit messing up... I'm just saying how I would do it if it were me)

:)
By asianrob
jayEGR wrote::thumb: sweet i see you guys like them also but iam trying to find out how to do it cuz ive heard its hard to do because if you do it rong they would be pointing retarded but i really wanna just do the foglight from the ek cut out but just need some advice or anyone who has a link with pics or what

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2505422
By Simmons
jayEGR wrote::thumb: sweet i see you guys like them also but iam trying to find out how to do it cuz ive heard its hard to do because if you do it rong they would be pointing retarded but i really wanna just do the foglight from the ek cut out but just need some advice or anyone who has a link with pics or what

I no what you saying.The reason why ppl here are doing it like is cos...
we never got the other models besides the 4dr.so no hatch/coupe bumper
swops here :thumbdown: (no 4dr fogs either)
By jayEGR
#226716 thanks asian rob :thumb: and simmons maybe i should do a DIY on one of this for the sight , will see how things goo with my swap :wink:
By TrailerTrash
#226864 would these work? they are the same right?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/EJ-EK-EK ... ccessories
By JohnAWESOME
#226871 hey asian rob are those your hatches I love the fog lights? could you take closer pics?