What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By project-eg
#112486 I found a set of gsr blades for 400 bucks they look clean.Should I get them or save my money and get something else what do you guys think?Give me your opinions good or bad.
By Dippin_EG
#112536 BLADES ARE THE SHIT!!! I love mine, but for 400 i hope they have good tires. I got mine for 300 w/decent tires.
By chrono404
#112560 Blades are awesome. If they have good tires on them I would buy them right now. Lucky i live so far away I guess. :lol:
By project-eg
#112561 Thats the worst part of all they don't have tires,but I have a brandnew set of tires at home,it's the price that bothers me.
By chrono404
project-eg wrote:Thats the worst part of all they don't have tires,but I have a brandnew set of tires at home,it's the price that bothers me.

No Tires?

:lol: no.

If they are mint I wouldn't pay more then 300 for a set with out tires.
In this case keep on looking. :thumb:
By Dippin_EG
chrono404 wrote:
project-eg wrote:Thats the worst part of all they don't have tires,but I have a brandnew set of tires at home,it's the price that bothers me.

No Tires?

:lol: no.

x2. I bet they would go lower.
By Elpimpo
#112578 blades are cool
i wouldnt keep looking just try to get it cheaper from that guy
By project-eg
#112645 I like the blades but I guess I will keep on looking I might find better ones some where
By Dippin_EG
#112657 :thumbdown: not negotiating FTL....
By project-eg
#112723 Does anyone know someone or somewhere that are selling gsr blades less than 400 I am willing to pay shipping also.
By d-mon
#112758 just keep looking.
some will turn up at a good price.
both my coupes have teh blades
By Greasedmonkey
#112762 I wouldnt even pay $400 with good tires....over priced stock wheels.
By project-eg
d-mon wrote:just keep looking.
some will turn up at a good price.
both my coupes have teh blades

sell me a set of your blades