What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Chance
ton_ton0716 wrote:I agree. I don't race or do drifting, so rota's should be ok? and it's cheaper compared to other brands, am I right? thanks!

Ya they are MUCH cheaper then other brands and ya, you'll be fine!
By colpitts
#112919 personally i'd stay away from a thick spoke wheel, like the slips.. i just think they're overpowering.. i like something a littler 'busier' with some thought put into the design rather than just a thick, flat front, 5 spoke rota...

thats not to say the slips don't look good, because they do, i just think you can do better things in the wheel department for the same reasonable price as the slips.. check the rim viewer here on the site, its a great help.

finally, your car is white, thats already a win. white+eg=perfection.
By ton_ton0716
colpitts wrote:personally i'd stay away from a thick spoke wheel, like the slips.. i just think they're overpowering.. i like something a littler 'busier' with some thought put into the design rather than just a thick, flat front, 5 spoke rota...

thats not to say the slips don't look good, because they do, i just think you can do better things in the wheel department for the same reasonable price as the slips.. check the rim viewer here on the site, its a great help.

finally, your car is white, thats already a win. white+eg=perfection.

thanks! still figuring out what kind of rims would i get. ill just update you if i bought rims already.:)

thanks for the suggestions! really appreciate it. :woot:
By ton_ton0716
#119786 what would be the best rim offset for an EG? any idea guys? let's say ill be getting a 15" rim. thanks again!
By Chance
ton_ton0716 wrote:what would be the best rim offset for an EG? any idea guys? let's say ill be getting a 15" rim. thanks again!

This is also going to depend on your personal taste. Some like the Agressive low offset wheels when others like higher offset.. its all up to what look your going for...