What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By SilviaKid
AIRPORTADAM wrote:Woah there, The wheels did not hit the caliper from not spacing it right, you can see how the wheel tire bead got bent in as it twisted and a wheel is not going to twist and bend in like that just from making some marks on the back of the spokes from the caliper, It might not have been a 500bhp EK on the ring, IDK, but It makes WAY more sence that it happened that way then the way that you say it happened.

find a piece of metal and hit it repetitively, do you not think that it will bend?

:x
By hondajunkee
#101635 If it was hitting the caliper I would think the marks on the back of the wheel would be on both spokes instead of just one, I've seen people put HX wheels on a EX without 5mm spacers and it makes a uniform grove along the back of all the spokes

that's just my 2 cents
By Heatherly
#101641 Seriously, even if you're right, why in the heck are you so dang mad and why are you being so rude?????

:thumbdown:
By AIRPORTADAM
SilviaKid wrote:find a piece of metal and hit it repetitively, do you not think that it will bend?

:x

Ok let me ask you this, do you know this person or are you this person that had this happen to or do you know the exact story of thie exact wheel. If not stop being so damn hostel!

For one have YOU ever hit a piece of metal away from you and have it bend towards you ............ no? didn't think so. So how do you explain the bead of the wheel getting bent to the inside of the wheel well? I know 100% that, that did not happen from just hitting the caliper. Yes the wheel did hit the caliper but that was from after the wheel got bent into it.

Ok well I could go on and on but aparently you know better then everyone.
By zeppelin101
SilviaKid wrote:stop spreading misinformation you fucks. this did not happen on the Nurbergring, it happened in quebec. the car was not 500hp either. the owner was just a moron and didnt space his wheels correctly resulting in the wheel hitting the caliper.

now STFU! pic for proof.

What proof, that something would only hit one set of spokes? What are they all offset from each other?

Bollocks, if it was the caliper it would have hit all of them. It clearly hasn't.
By ChicagoMike
#101673 Hey, SilviaKid, no need to refer to our members as "fucks", mis-information or not.

Change the way you talk/act up on here or I'll slap you into another forum with the BAN stick.
By weaponr82
#103455 Um....why would someone use wheels that hit their calipers at the ring anyway? He'd know ahead of time. I've seen wheels bending with high hp mixed with high stress at an SCCA event once, sometimes it happens. oh well. Besides, if I was going all out at that track in my 500hp civic, then chances are the entire car is under serious stress and something might break.
By ReLXe
#107279 Lol, photoshop ^^