What fits best, Weights & Sizes

rim color

27%
9%
18%
45%
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#297193 in the process of repainting my GSR fat fives (GSR hammers)...i am def. painting the inner part like a metallic purple...kinda like this... http://www.3x3x3cube.com/images/v/20111 ... 690780.jpg ...but im stuck on what color to paint the face of the rim...i originally wanted black..but im not sure how it will look with the purple...now im thinking white but i know its hard to keep clean...also thought of a dark grey....or maybe you guys can come up with some other colors to go with the purple

keep in mind my car is blue..i want it all to kinda flow...nothing TOO crazy :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#297320 white is hard to keep clean but that sounds like a badass color combo worthy of the extra gotta keep em clean :lol:
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
TrailerTrash wrote:white is hard to keep clean but that sounds like a badass color combo worthy of the extra gotta keep em clean :lol:

i know i know!!...ive been asking around for oppinions everywhere...and i think im leaning more towards the grey...it will still look nice and also easier to keep clean...here is a pic of the color grey im talking about...this is also kinda where i got the color combo from :thumb: hehe http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash ... 7384_n.jpg
By eg-guy
#297327 polish or nothing.
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#297441 so i think im deciding to go with grey...but here is what i have done so far

sanded down and primed
IMAG0185

purple and prime....
IMAG0186

and next up is the grey..unless i change my mind last second by friday :lol:
By 1ACarlos
#297587 I would take them in white.
By TrailerTrash
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:

purple and prime....
IMAG0186

just like that :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#297694 i liked the white ALOT aswell..but i know its to hard to keep up on cleaning...and on top of that ive seen that color combo before....i ended up goin with the grey...should be a bit easier to keep clean and a color combo ive never seen on rims before...here are some pics..i still have a clear coat to do which will probably be on sunday

IMAG0187

IMAG0188 by Busone10, on Flickr
By bk_civiceg
#298067 What purple paint did you use??
By TrailerTrash
#298151 Image
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
bk_civiceg wrote:What purple paint did you use??

i honestly dont remember...something from my job (pepboys)

rodney120985 wrote:Those colors together look sweet! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: