What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Flatland_EG
#281738 Paint them with that crazy stuff that Wiley Coyote used to paint himself with to become invisible, I think ACME makes it. :thumb: :lol:
By TrailerTrash
Flatland_EG wrote:Paint them with that crazy stuff that Wiley Coyote used to paint himself with to become invisible, I think ACME makes it. :thumb: :lol:

:thumb: :P
By gtstripes
TrailerTrash wrote:
Flatland_EG wrote:Paint them with that crazy stuff that Wiley Coyote used to paint himself with to become invisible, I think ACME makes it. :thumb: :lol:

:thumb: :P

is that shit real??? thats awesome!!

id go with pink or purple

EDIT: the rims on the bike real, not the invisable paint LOL
By Flatland_EG
#281765 Yep those are real alright. The concept is actually pretty simple, you take the basic design of a wheel hub and simply expand it out til the hub essentially becomes the rim. Actually pulling it off, like on the bike is a little harder to do and takes a bit of ingenuity to make it all work properly. The concept and design has been around for some time, I honestly don't know why it hasn't caught on more than it has, personally I think it's pretty bad ass. 8)

OK, back to the topic at hand. :P
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
Flatland_EG wrote:Yep those are real alright. The concept is actually pretty simple, you take the basic design of a wheel hub and simply expand it out til the hub essentially becomes the rim. Actually pulling it off, like on the bike is a little harder to do and takes a bit of ingenuity to make it all work properly. The concept and design has been around for some time, I honestly don't know why it hasn't caught on more than it has, personally I think it's pretty bad ass. 8)

OK, back to the topic at hand. :P

pretty awesome
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
Chance wrote:Image

i think this purple wuld look F**king SICK on a blue car...but thats just my .02...like FLATLAND_EG said previously "dare to be different"...and the white is hot too but i feel like everyone has that...maybe thats just around my town?
By Flatland_EG
#283229 And white, even though it looks good, has already been established as one the most PITA colors to keep clean, especially on basket weaves. :)
By Apexracing
#283256 silver or black.
By 92gsrhatch
#283278 white is hard to keep clean, i have to clean my white grids every other day which sucks.

maybe full polished :? so many choices lol
By Civic_HatchSI
#283522 I would leave them gold, but if you really want to paint I would go with this color!!!! its clean and simple.

By Punksz6
Civic_HatchSI wrote:I would leave them gold, but if you really want to paint I would go with this color!!!! its clean and simple.

:thumb: