What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By EJ1STYLEN
d-mon wrote:neighbor's car
i like how he parks so he doesn't 'curb' his rims

Haha...nice parking! Out here in Cali he'll get a ticket for doing that shit. I got ticketed for being 18inch away from the curb...lol stupid Cali laws
By d-mon
#279812 lol, this is ca :)
By Eg6H2D
JohnRM wrote:
EG6b20R wrote:Damn seriously how do you guys drive being that low!!!!!! I couldnt do it. i need some speed... :thumb: Looks good but definately not for my EG!!

You can still have speed being this low. BUMPS are what kills us the most, hahah.

My friend helped me install my coilovers last January. I didn't want to go that low. BUT, he told me to try it out. So we dropped it and put everything back on. Drove her around a bit, took some pictures, looked at her for a good 10+ minutes, and I suddenly liked the look. Driving this low is like an addiction!!! When I found out I had to raise my car a bit to fit my new wheels, I was a bit sad. But she still looks cool IMO.

My point is, give it a try first. I know it isn't for everyone, but it doesnt hurt to try it out :thumb:

Ive had it that low before and Just couldnt do it. especially the streets out here.. Just cant. it hurts the bottom of the car too much fopr my liking!!.!
By JohnRM
d-mon wrote:neighbor's car
i like how he parks so he doesn't 'curb' his rims

LOL :lol:
By jred
#295280 found this off this net..looks good!:thumb:

By Bordeaux
#317505 I wish there was more post! Wants moar! :lol:
By Axix23
#333622 Image

15x8 +25 with 225/50s, camber is around -.5 Set up for track.