What fits best, Weights & Sizes

which fat fives?

60%
40%
By goodyearrr
#241638 just gonna bump this thread because, i'm looking about and getting different offsets, center bore sizes etc for the GSR fat fives. For any one that has them or knows the answer, ARE THEY A STRAIGHT FIT?!
By Greasedmonkey
#241737 If you are asking if the GSR fat fives will bolt on, the answer is YES. I have them on my hatch right now.

They are a 15x6 +45 offset.

The VTI fat fives will be the same thing.
By goodyearrr
#241879 thought so, dont know why someone said the center bore for them was 64.1 mm, weird. Anyway bought some GSR fat fives should hopefully get them saturday :thumb:
By dbrooks
#242052 Just whatever you do, don't get those 2001+ fat fives. IMO, theyre the ugliest thing on EG's. Hahahaha
By goodyearrr
#242075 Sorry man, got a good deal with them with good tyres needed wheels badly!! I think they'll look good in a satin black, i dont think there ugly wheels.

My mate was telling me to do them a good gold :o

By chrono404
#242155 I personally like the gsr fat 5's. I personally cant stand the vti/delsol rims.

You made the right choice. Gold always looks good on GSR fat 5's
By goodyearrr
chrono404 wrote:I personally like the gsr fat 5's. I personally cant stand the vti/delsol rims.

You made the right choice. Gold always looks good on GSR fat 5's

Cheers man, Got them today - good michilin tyres on them, no real damage to them just slight curbing.

I wanna get a gold/bronze like this on them:

I'll see how it goes and post some pics!