What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By egsedanguy
#124177 lol o i miss read what the question was. lol and hell no 13in wheels will not fit ek. i tryed befor. they will fit in the back due to no disk and caliper. if he is tryen to get hx wheels for his vx. then just trade. get the hx wheels in your car and drive off lol.
By Chance
egsedanguy wrote:lol o i miss read what the question was. lol and hell no 13in wheels will not fit ek. i tryed befor. they will fit in the back due to no disk and caliper. if he is tryen to get hx wheels for his vx. then just trade. get the hx wheels in your car and drive off lol.

His thread has nothing to do with HX's I was unsure of his question also at first and brought up HX's.. not sure what he is trading for.. and by that post ^^ I hope your not like that, I hate shady fucks. I'll post up a short story bought my deal gon wrong once in the world record thread. i'll be chillin in that thread now haha
By Chance
#124185 Im blabbin to.. shit.. been here at work since 4:30.. damn 12 hrs. time to go home peace...
By civichb
#124203 im trading them for ls mesh plus cash on my ends...the car is an 88hatch so i wanna make sure it fits for them and my time driving to there location and not fitting.
By matt is (eg6)
#124217 they will fit the ef.... and I think I was talking about the hx's earlier my bad....
By Chance
civichb wrote:im trading them for ls mesh plus cash on my ends...the car is an 88hatch so i wanna make sure it fits for them and my time driving to there location and not fitting.

Nice trade! and Yes Like posted above they will for sure fit the 88 hatch no problem!! :thumb: