What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By HungRealLow21
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:you need acorn style nuts you dont need extended i put mine on no issues i mean except for the lug wrench being tight on the center and they are cheap for all 5 in the usa many of the bmws that came here were bottle caps the bbs basket weaves were mainly on the 5lug bmws the 4lugs 3 series are rare to say the least i kick myself everyday for getting rid of mine though price is reasonable in my view ive seen them for alot more then 300 but also a set of 4 for 250 with crap tires.....if they were closer like within an hour drive they would of been sold as i would have bought them lol just dont see them very often in the united states nothing good really came here

u really make me feel real good about getting this wheels =]] hahha now i really wanna keep and restore em !
By jadeydrag0117
#302185 your camber looks positive :? wuts that about ?
By trackEG4
#302234 he means that the top of your wheel protrudes more than the bottom... like its tilted out instead of in?..... could just be the angle of the pic tho???
By jadeydrag0117
trackEG4 wrote:he means that the top of your wheel protrudes more than the bottom... like its tilted out instead of in?..... could just be the angle of the pic tho???

yeah thought it might be the pic...but maybe not so just wanted to ask about that
By jadeydrag0117
HungRealLow21 wrote:Haha thats what I was thinking but wanted to make sure yea its just the angle of the pik they sit normal

haha i was like are you going drag racing or something??
By jadeydrag0117
HungRealLow21 wrote:so gettijng down to fixing these wheels what are some styles i could do a polished lip for sure but color on my blue sedan what yall think??

i didnt know this rim was aluminum

but go white w/ polished lip :wink:
By HungRealLow21
Abilliondollers_vtec wrote:
HungRealLow21 wrote:so gettijng down to fixing these wheels what are some styles i could do a polished lip for sure but color on my blue sedan what yall think??

i didnt know this rim was aluminum

but go white w/ polished lip :wink:

thier not??? :? i tought i seen em polished before!!
By jadeydrag0117
#302367 cool didnt know you could polish those rims like that