Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By bren94cx
#81240 very helpful!!!! :thumb:
By Graham
#90132 Either or, both the eg and integra ones fit so you dont have to change the lower arm if you dont want to :thumb:
By luispizarro25
#98741 Love the write up... ill be using it to do mine sometime this spring when it gets better outside. I got the trailing arms from an EG6 (SpeedTech), drilled disks all around, MC from a 93 civic si and prop valve from DC2...
By LaMbErT*
#103176 Just read all of this, so when doing this ull need a master cylinder from the GSR and the e brake ?
By VegasCivic
#103181 Dont need the valve if your only swapping the rears, will change feel. If you swap front and rears it 's almost a requirement for drivability.

No to the valve and yes you must have the e-brake cables. The differ from drum and disc

Hope that helped :thumb:
By LaMbErT*
#103203 cheers bud :thumb:
By realmendriveteal
#104707 An Awesome Write up Bloke!!!!

Keep in mind a larger m/c will give you a higher more solid brake pedal.

and you really should get the right proportioning valve.
By tigerafro
#104975 how do you know if you need new trailing arm bushings? and where can i get new ones?

also how do you bleed brakes?
By VegasCivic
#104985 Mine were falling apart. Look for deterioration I suppose. I replaced mine because I was replacing everything else at the time too.

Energy suspension
Prothane

I know there are more but those are very common producers.
By tigerafro
#105251 can i maybe get a pic of where the bushings are? also can i buy them autozone?
By tigerafro
#106590 thanks for taking the time to do that.
By VegasCivic
#106621 No problem. Dont worry I didn't take them off my car to do that...extras :thumb: